Thursday, May 5, 2016

Acid Wash Moto Jacket + Skinny Jeans+ Cute Heels

Hi loves! Today I am wearing this acid wash moto vest that my husband swore I would never utilize when I purchased it. Who doesn't love a jean moto vest? We are almost through the week and entering the weekend and I am looking forward to some fun after a vigorous week of working out and organizing! Happy Cinco De Mayo by the way! XOXO

Acid wash moto vest Just Fab here| Jeans Daily Look here| Nakamol leather bracelet here| Clutch Just Fab (old) love this one "Han" here| Heels Just Fab "Lorel" (old) love these "Eleri" here| Sunglasses Rayban Clubmasters.

*My hair is still in the same twist out from the original wearable twists, I just washed out the purple streaks.

*Wearing Maybeline Babylips
























No comments:

Post a Comment