Skip to main content

January 2016 Fabletics Ready Set Summer Collection + FLY


Hi loves! This months Fabletics review is a fun one. I was in love with this print from the moment I saw it! I loved the versatility in these pieces as they can be worn for leisure or fitness. Some items were a part of the Fabletics FLY Capsule collection and are no longer sold such as the body suit below.


Waikiki (FLY Capsule Collection)
Rialto Bodysuit
Adrian Short

I bought this set to wear separately, the body suit I planned on wearing casually and the shorts could be casual or for work out. The shorts fit and are made just like the Suva Run II and have the inside lining. The body suit (when I wore it in July) was a little to small in the bust area, which for me was shocking. The zipper kept unzipping on its own so I had to wear a sports bra underneath so I wouldn't have any "wardrobe malfunctions".






Lahaina
Charlotte Tee
Salar Capri
Tropez Bra

As you can see I had a lot of fun wearing these pieces casually (which has become quite popular now). The Charlotte Tee is really cute. I couldn't believe I forgot to take a photo of the back of it because its open to show the cute design of the sports bra. The Charlotte tee is in one of my favorite colors, chartreuse, which we need more of in the future. The Tropez bra fits exactly like the Dune sports bra, but its cuter. I did order the Tropez in a size small instead of extra small since I have to do the same with the Dune.












lorraine skirt
Moorea Sports Bra


This set I just put together. I ordered both pieces separately and decided they looked cute together. To this date, I have not had a chance to wear it. The skirt fits the same as all of their skirts which is true to size and there are shorts underneath. The Moorea bra is not true to size and I ordered a size up (small).






Popular posts from this blog

The Husband Tag

Hi guys! This a requested video that I am finally putting up! I hope you all enjoy it!

The YouTube Video
                                                         Husband Tag Questions

1.Where did you meet?

2.How long did you date before getting married?

3.What is your favorite feature of me?

4.Favorite Quality?

5.What is my favorite color?

6.What is my favorite food?

7.What is my favorite sports team?

8.What is my favorite t.v. show?

9.What kind of salad dressing am I most likely to get on my salad at a restaurant?

10.What food do I not like?

11.What size shoe do I wear?

12.What is my favorite type of sandwich?

13.If I could eat one thing everyday what would it be?

14.What is my favorite cereal?

15.What is my favorite music?

16.What is my eye color?

17.Who is my best friend?

18.What is something I do that you wish I wouldn't?

19.What is my heritage /where I am from?

20.Did I play any sports?

21.If you baked me a cake what kind would I like?

22.What is one unique talent I have?

  …

October Fabletics Collection: Dream Catchers

I had a lot of fun this month working out in the dream catchers" collection. I was originally drawn to this collection because of the vibrant iris color. All of the items shown below are totally unique to Fabletics meaning they have not been released in past collections. I pretty much loved everything I worked out in and everything was true to size.

This was the first month ever that Fabletics came out with a high waisted legging! They are pretty soft,  I found the fabric to be thicker than usual so this is a legging that I would wear during the cooler winter months.  I also want to note I got this legging in the 25 inch inseam. Out of all the outfits this one was probably my least favorite. The fabric seems to be twice as thick thank the fabric used on the other leggings so its not that comfortable and feels more restricting. The bra seems to be the same fabric as the bottoms. 
Next, the high waist rolls down about an inch while working out. This may not bother some people, but…

Fashion Friday: A visit to Wisteria Lane

Happy Friday everyone!!!