Saturday, December 19, 2015

Date Night: Vest + Tank+ Jeans+ Booties

Hi loves! I got to wear this outfit on a dinner date with hubby. I was pining away for this pink vest for the 2 last months and was lucky enough to snag one on auto pay. This vest is very much like the white one I got from F21 a few years ago and is a staple piece in my wardrobe. The booties Marcella, are so interesting, the slope way down in the back near the heel; which I have never seen before. I thought at first how will I keep from falling when wearing them? But they actually were pretty easy to walk in after a while.

This is a simple, but chic outfit and it felt great to go out tonight on a date! I hope you all are having a great weekend!

Vest Just Fab here| tank Zara here| Jeans Dl 1961 Premium Denim here| bangles set "Call Me Queen Bee" Rocksbox here| Slate "Ravi"Necklace Rocksbox here| booties Just Fab Marcella here| Earrings Kendra Scott Rocksbox here|.

*Wearing MAC lipstick Diva
*Hair info will be up Tuesday


                                      






























No comments:

Post a Comment