Wednesday, September 30, 2015

(September 2015) Autumn Just Fab Haul & Review


The Just Fab haul for September was quite fun. I love when the seasons change and boots, sweaters, and coats come back. For a long time I never cared to switch up my styles when the seasons changed because winter, fall, spring, and summer are all pretty much the same here.

Even though I have a massive shoe collection I actually don't own that many boots (maybe 10) and so boot shopping is always fun for me. All of my clothes I actually purchased on Labor Day because everything was 40% off! How awesome is that? If you want to sign up for Just Fab you can do so here.    



I have not had a chance to wear this blazer, but the fabric is lightweight and perfect for Florida in the Fall. I love the detailing around the zipper.


Tanner is a great boot that rises above the ankle which is what makes it a unique boot to me. These boots fit true to size and are comfortable.


Natalie also fits true to size. This is not a fitted thigh high boot so they are a bit bulky on me, but I still enjoy them. They are very comfortable.


Southwest cardigan: I love the colors in this cardigan. It fits a little "off" on the shoulders in my opinion and I also don't care for the lack of a neckline. I think this cardigan will pair well with a belt to kind of help out the awkwardness of the neckline.


This dress was my absolute favorite purchase for September. I love the color and style of this dress, its absolutely perfect. It fits true to size and I am wearing a small. I did feel the dress was a bit short so I paired it with the Natalka boots.


This last item is actually a winter coat. I purchased it now because it most likely will not  be available in December. Its super thick and I love plaid.






No comments:

Post a Comment