Friday, September 4, 2015

Holiday Weekend Turn Up Tribal Print Twosie

Happy Friday!!! And better yet happy three day weekend! I wanted to start today's blog post with an ootn that I would wear for a night out (especially on a holiday weekend). I don't own many two piece/twosie outfits ( I think I have two) and they have been quite popular for a few years now. After a lot of contemplation I think I will most likely invest in more. They have two elements that I like: they are sexy and exemplify the curves of the female body. Two: they don't take much thought to put together since the most important part is figured out for you! As for this twosie, I really liked the tribal print and colors and I thought I would give it a chance. This for me, is definitely out of the box. I hope you all have a safe holiday weekend! XOXO

Top Rachel Roy here| skirt Rachel Roy here| boots Altuzara for Target (old)| sunglasses H&M here| clutch (old) similar here|.

*Wearing MAC lipstick in Media












No comments:

Post a Comment