Saturday, April 25, 2015

March Fabletics Collection Zen Energy Haul: Full Outfits Sonoran + Ralstan+ Fallen + Outlet

Every month I struggle to get these reviews up in video form when it is so much easier for me to post like this. This was actually March's review for the Fabletics Tao Print that came out last winter is one of my favorite prints. Some of it is still available to buy at a sale price now here. For the first two outfits I actually just purchased the look separately at a sale price and completed the full look.

Fallen
Fallen- gray Astoria cardigan c/o Fabletics, white aventura tank, lima Capri (mulberry tao print)

In a nutshell I really like the Tao print. I feel that it is simplistic and slimming and not to bright. The aventura tank is one of my favorite tanks to buy from Fabletics. This was my first time wearing the Lima capris, they seem to fit exactly like the salar capris which are my favorite. The Astoria shrug I feel is the one item I like the least. The fabric in my opinion is odd and it attracts so much dirt, lint, and fur. If you have pets like I do, this shrug will become a lint and fur magnet! As a whole the outfit is nice and with the addition of the shrug it makes it a nice outfit to lounge around in.





Outlet -salar pegging in black and gray Tao print, pink switch back tee, black vassa sports bra 

There is not much to say about this outfit. Its pretty comfortable. The switch back tee is nice and you can wear it with the knot in the back or in the front. The Vassa sports bra is one of my favorites because I love how it looks in the back. 





Ralstan-Leon Tank + Salar Leggings
-added Seven sports bra

For this outfit I have the Leon tank which is another one of my favorite tanks from Fabletics. Its thin and the fabric is light weight. The Salar leggings run a bit long. I am 5'4 and they come past my feet significantly. I believe you can get these in different lengths now. These leggings are very soft and very comfortable. They were perfect for winter because they kept me warm. 








Sonoran- Norwalk Tank + Salar Capri

This outfit is pretty straight forward. The Norwalk tank has a built in sports bra (I always order a size up for this tank) and is adjustable at the bottom. 










No comments:

Post a Comment