Friday, April 10, 2015

VLOG CITY LIFE: California Vlogs Just Fab Release Party + Food (YouTube)

Hi guys! I have a series of vlogs and photos that I will be sharing from my recent trip to California. Tonight was the release party for the Just Fab spring clothing line. Just Fab has been slowly moving into offering clothes since last March (2014) when they started selling dresses. Since then it has expanded and this month the party they had was to basically celebrate their new approach to fashion. Now you can find out which style set is yours:
Trendsetter
Girl Next Door
Modern Classic
Bombshell
Femme Nouveau

You can take your style quiz and find out which girl you are and then every month those styles will be in your showroom. Can you guess which one I was? I arrived at the party a little late, but it was an awesome experience and I got to meet a lot of people as well as finally meet a lot of people in person that I have known for over 2 years now.


Lunch at Cheesecake Factory after a 5 hour flight!


Gluten Free Cobb Salad

Once at the party I soon realized that Shoe Dazzle, Fabletics, and Fab Kids was also there representing their (sister) brands. I got up close looks at next months lines and got to see the clothes on the models. Did I mention I got a Just Fab wine glass? Honestly, everything was so crazy there was so much that I missed in my vlog. Sometimes writing is better for me. I hope you all enjoy my blog post as well as the vlog!

Just Fab HQ in California








dinner at the end of the night. Gluten Free Steak and grilled veggies at R10 Social House




             

*additional party pictures courtesy of Just Fab



No comments:

Post a Comment