Thursday, April 30, 2015

April 2015 Spring Just Fab & Shoe Dazzle Haul



Whoo hoo! I got my review up before the end of the month! Not so hard to do, but it can be when your sick. Luckily I am feeling a lot better this week! So I have quite a bit to show you all from Just Fab. Mainly because I got so much stuff while I was in California. I have spread the items out over two videos. Since Just Fab has launched their apparel line I have found myself ordering more clothes than heels! Next month should be pretty fun because its going to be mostly clothes! To start your Just Fab showroom click here and to start your Shoe Dazzle Showroom click here.









*not sponsored. Some items I did receive for free while at the Just Fab headquarters as stated in the video.

To shop my poshmark closet click here. New items added weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment