Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Keep It Simple with a T-Shirt Dress (OOTD)

Hi loves! Words can not express how much fun I had Saturday downtown. I wore this outfit to the Tampa Museum of Arts and then afterwards to the park. I have lived in Tampa all of my life and I never knew that this museum was down there. I was so enamored with the view from the second floor of the museum. One day that is going to be my view!

I love keeping it simple by wearing crew neck jersey dresses. They are actually one of my closet faves, but I don't have that many solid colored ones. I was finally able to snag this one the day after Thanksgiving on sale, while the black was already sold out. The great thing about t-shirt or crew neck cotton dresses is that all you have to do is add a scarf or statement necklace and your good to go!

T-shirt Dress (this one is sold out) Lulus similar here, also love this one here| Scarf H&M (old) similar here and here| Boots Venezia Just Fab here|Louis Vuitton Speedy 30|



































No comments:

Post a Comment