Sunday, November 16, 2014

Weekend Style Report:Full Plaid Suit

One thing that I love about fall is plaids. I can usually find a cute plaid suit every season. Last year I had his great brown suit from H&M that was very classic. This one is from the Eva Mendez collection. When I ordered it, I was not sure what color it actually was from the pictures online.  I was pretty surprised to see that it was a great mixture of this Autumn's pantones. This suit is great for work, but I love it just for play. This week is off to a great start and I can't to film a few videos that are Autumn\holiday related now that I am pretty comfortable with my new laptop. I hope you all have a great week! XOXO

Suit Blazer New York & Co here| Suit trousers New York & Co here| Top Express here| heels Just Fab Teyla here|.








































No comments:

Post a Comment