Sunday, November 2, 2014

Weekend Style Report:Sexy Back Tee+Plaid Heels

I saw this t-shirt months ago in the form of athletic clothes and never thought twice about it. in the past month or so fabletics has come out with several advertisements showing their sexy sports bras which piqued my interest. I love wearing fabletics clothes all day so I was pretty set on buying this t-shirt and sports bra to wear out. Now, the day I chose to wear it the temperature just happened to drop so I was freezing lol. Still cute nonetheless. I think you will be seeing more of shirts styled like this in the future. I decided to pair this great statement necklace with it to give it a more chic look.

Open back tee "Switch Back" Fabletics here also love this one here| Vaasa Sports bra Fabletics here| Jeans Rock & Republic similar here| Heels "Claudine" Shoe Dazzle s/o| Necklace Lulus here|























No comments:

Post a Comment