Sunday, August 3, 2014

Floral Dress with Full Skirt+Blazer

Hi fashionistas! For some reason today I really wanted to wear this dress. I love the bright colors and the full skirt! I was pretty much in a rush this morning, so I did my makeup exactly the same as yesterday, but used different eye shadow and lashes. 

As for my hair, last night I trimmed it and applied As I Am leave in conditioner, double butter cream, and jojoba oil on the right side and on the left side I did the same As I Am conditioners, but applied Shea Moisture Curling Souffle instead of oil. I think that the left side is softer, but has less stretch and the right side was drier, but had more stretch lol. I will be applying the Shea Moisture to the other side tonight because I would rather have soft moisturized hair than stretched hair.

Dress Prabal Gurung here |Blazer Forever 21 (sold out) similar here & here| Necklace "Soul Searching Pendant" Jewelmint here|Heels Just Fab Fairfield here|.








No comments:

Post a Comment