Sunday, August 10, 2014

Oldie But Goodie: OOTD Satin Yellow Dress + D'Orsay Pumps

Hello hello! I am so glad a new week has started as well as a new day! It was a but dreary here today, but we are closing the day out with a beautiful sunset over the bay. Today's outfit is "an oldie, but goodie". I bought this dress 8 years ago when I first got married from Forever 21. Every once in a while you would find a really beautifully made garment that you just knew you had to hold on to at Forever 21. This is one of them for me. Its literally been 8 years since I wore this dress. My favorite thing about it is the halter neck tie which is what originally drew me to this dress.

Hair- So, as I said it was raining today so after service I did this hairstyle since my hair started to revert back to curly. I did tape this tutorial, but I am not even sure I want to post it. Every time I think that I do post it though so we will see.

Dress Forever 21 (vintage)| Lace Moto Jacket Forever 21 (old) similar here| Heels Teyla Just Fab here|Earrings "Luck Out" Just Fab here|.











No comments:

Post a Comment