Friday, October 25, 2013

Fashion Friday:Blogger Collab for Breast Cancer Awareness Month OOTD

Hi guys! So my friends and I decided to do this blogger collab for Breast Cancer Awareness month and all we had to do was wear our favorite pink items. The shade of pink I chose is my favorite because of its rich color. Breast cancer can be prevented by taking small steps in our lives as women to take care of ourselves. Of course self examination should be done monthly, but check out this list of 10 easy steps you can take to prevent breast cancer.


Cowl Neck Sweater New York & Co here
leather leggings Forever 21 here
paired with a long basic tank top (old from J.C. Penney)






earrings Jewelmint here

Opera Pearl Necklace Jewelmint here

Purse 3.1 Phillip Lim

Heels BCBG (old)




bracelet Betsy Johnson and Watch/Bangles Michael Kors

Click here to see how Nikki styled her OOTD
To see how Marieesbella styled her OOTD click here for her blog

To see how Ms. Chanda styled her OOTD click here for her blog




2 comments:

  1. Your outfit is so cute, I love the sweater! I need to get myself some cute sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! Y & Co has a lot of cute sweaters!

      Delete