Bubble Gum Yum OOTD Featuring Just Fab and H&M

So today I was rocking my wash and go which is now 6 days old. I just sprayed a little water in it and picked it out for more volume and I was ready to go! So I have this awesome skirt from Just Fab which is in this bright bubble gum pink color. I wanted to do denim on denim and have a little fun with it. Right now this H&M top is my only denim top but it was perfect for this look. This skirt was very comfortable and stretchy. I wear a size 24/25 and generally a 25 from Just Fab fits me perfectly (a little breathing room how i like it). I would definitely rock this skirt in more colors!














Denim Shirt H&M here
Lion Necklace Lulu's here
Pink Mini Skirt (care of Just Fab) here
Heels Just Fab here
Bag Nolita Just Fab here

Popular posts from this blog

The Husband Tag

October Fabletics Collection: Dream Catchers