Friday, July 5, 2013

Bubble Gum Yum OOTD Featuring Just Fab and H&M

So today I was rocking my wash and go which is now 6 days old. I just sprayed a little water in it and picked it out for more volume and I was ready to go! So I have this awesome skirt from Just Fab which is in this bright bubble gum pink color. I wanted to do denim on denim and have a little fun with it. Right now this H&M top is my only denim top but it was perfect for this look. This skirt was very comfortable and stretchy. I wear a size 24/25 and generally a 25 from Just Fab fits me perfectly (a little breathing room how i like it). I would definitely rock this skirt in more colors!














Denim Shirt H&M here
Lion Necklace Lulu's here
Pink Mini Skirt (care of Just Fab) here
Heels Just Fab here
Bag Nolita Just Fab here

No comments:

Post a Comment