Thursday, March 14, 2013

Micheal Kors Hamilton Saffiano Chain Tote and Saffiano Travel Tote

I am in love with these bright colors for spring! I was able to get both of these bags for over 50% off! I am finding that I am liking the Saffiano leather because it its more resistant to dirt and easier to clean. It also has a very sleek look and feel and reflects light beautifully. These two bags are defiantly going to be a staple in my spring and summer wardrobe. Right now I am currently obsessed with this lime color!





Michael Kors Saffiano Travel Tote in Zinnia



Michael Kors Saffiano Hamilton Chain Tote in Lime












6 comments:

  1. OMG I got the pink one last summer and I paid full price, smh I should have waited but the green one is perfect for spring, I love your blog btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors? How did you get the 50% discount?

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! A lot of stores mark certain bags down in price to make room for new inventory.

      Delete
  3. What a lovely bag! Cant resist gold hardware

    my bolg: http://www.jetsetmichaelkors.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!

    http://jadorefashionlove.blogspot.ro/2013/08/thursday-jumpsuit-day.html

    ReplyDelete