Fashion Friday Look For Less: Gwen Stefani L.A.M.B.

I bought my shorts from H&M in October and saw his picture and I had the idea to do the look for less. Gwen Stefani is the designer of the clothing line L.A.M.B. which can cost you 250$ and up per item of clothing (unless bought on sale) . These plaid wool shorts are great for keeping warm in the colder months, but have a bold fashion statement when worn with the right items. You can replicate this look with ease since it is all black and basically a pair of plaid shorts.
Gwen Stefani Shown here in L.A.M.B. shorts 




to find Desdemona at Just Fab click here

This is just an old blazer I had from NYC as well as the white dress shirt and blue sweater. I feel that's what makes the "Look For Less" even better when you can combine new and old items to increase your saving power!



Popular posts from this blog

The Husband Tag

October Fabletics Collection: Dream Catchers