Monday, July 30, 2012

Daily Look Outfit #2 Jeanie in a Bottle

So this is my 2nd look from the Daily Look a website which I have grown to LOVE! These opinions are completely my own and I purchased the items shown with my own money. I loved that this outfit was so dynamic meaning it had multiple textures, fabrics, and colors I would not pair together. The Daily Look puts together 1-3 outfits 7 days a week and you are free (with no membership) to buy those looks all together or in pieces. The thing that I have found is that the Daily Look tends to have at least one look a day that I have not seen at the mall. I hope you guys enjoy this look, its very feminine and edgy at the same time. The skinny jeans are a little too big for me, but I have found that the clothes fit true to size.
Full Outfit Daily Look| Jeanie in a Bottle

Jewel Mint Parisian Dream earrings|Atlantis Necklace


Pink Blazer



Daily Look| Light wash distressed denim


Just Fab shoes|Kristine


Jewelmint Cinema Americano Bracelet| Golden Bombshell Bracelet| Honora Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment