Tuesday, June 13, 2017

June Spotlight: Fabletics Seamless Leggings - Full Outfit - Collection Let's Get Away


This month's review is actually a set I bought in May and it was the only outfit I purchased surprisingly. I originally saw this seamless jacquard print in the silver color years ago and it sold out immediately, so I was glad to see they brought it back. 

Not everyone likes the seamless capris because they do slide down when you workout, but I love them. They are so soft and comfortable you literally can sleep in them! The smallest size they come in is a small and I usually wear an xxs in my capris; because of this they fit like high waisted capris on me. 

This is now my third purchase on the seamless sets in the jacquard print and I also have one in solid black. Right now Fabletics is having a BOGO sale so if you are in the market for something new check it out here. I will be back later this month with my regular review, I just wanted to touch base when I realized I forgot these. XOXO


Doran
Palisades L/S Tee
Sebastian Seamless Tight
Samana Seamless Sports Bra











No comments:

Post a Comment