Thursday, July 28, 2016

VACATION STYLE: Lilly Pulitzer Palazzo Pants + Linen Button Up



Hi loves! I am having an awesome time in Bonnet Creek with my hubby as we are celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary! It is super hot and super humid and I am so glad I put my hair in a top knot yesterday before heading out. It seems like I always kick off my vacations with a cute pair of Georgia Mae palazzo pants; well these are the latest to my collection. I have put together 8 cute outfits for a resort vacay and for hot Florida heat and I will be posting the photos and also uploading a lookbook. Check me out on snapchat @fashiontolive

Lilly Pulitzer Georgia Mae Palazzo Pants here| linen blouse Just Fab here| Heels Just Fab here| bag Louis Vuitton Alma| Kendra Scott Skylar Earrings in periwinkle hereAndy Bangle Kendra Scott here|.

*Wearing Colour Pop Metallic Lipstick in 3 Way

   

                               










La Luce


1 comment:

  1. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Linen Wrap Dress

    ReplyDelete