Thursday, March 31, 2016

VLOG CITY LIFE: March 2016 Finally It's Spring & The Madness Ensues

Happy spring loves! I was so ready for this winter or lack there of to be over! Once daylight savings time hit, and it was officially spring, it was like I felt like a bear coming out of hibernation. First off, I haven't seen the sun set since November due to the fact that the sun sets in a different place during the winter.



My next goal was to revamp my garden with some beautiful flowers. I love to garden, but I have never been great at it. Most of my plants died that I purchased last year with exception to my chives. This year, I wanted to focus on what I know I can get right: Chives, basil, and perennials.





Next, I love seeing old friends. I think it's fairly obvious that I keep my circle of friends small and if you are a real friend I don't have to see you that often to still call you my true friend. I had a great time at one of my closest friends birthday brunch. Any time I do anything in the city by the bay I am automatically excited. I've never been to the Rusty Pelican and was impressed with their view (even though its pretty much the same view I have). My friend had all these great flowers which really made my day because we got to take them home. It was all in all a great brunch.


Fresh grouper from a local restaurant (birthday brunch)






I did get to try more new restaurants in March. I had 2 more on my list, but I didn't get a chance to go because sometimes I just love to eat at home! Below are some pictures of my dinner from Chart House; this was my first time trying king crab.

My first time trying king crabs at a local restaurant.


hubby's meal. Grouper with rice pilaf.




BELOW: ALL GLUTEN FREE FOOD I COOKED IN MARCH

PARMSEAN CHICKEN

PARMSAN CHICKEN WITH A BUTTER SAUCE FROM SCRATCH 

HAM AND CHEESE FRITTATA

BAKED SPAGHETTI






No comments:

Post a Comment