Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Lots of Love In the Air- Valentine's Day Chic

Hi loves!

I hope you all had a fabulous Valentine's Day! I had a great Valentine's despite the fact that I was recovering from "leg day" hubby cooked a great steak dinner and we had all the things I love such as wine and cheese. I put this outfit together for that day, a graphic sweater in purple and Venetian lace skirt. We had so much fun!
XOXO

Sweater old| Venetian lace skirt Daily Look here| Heels Just Fab here| Mesh double wrap bracelet here| Necklace here| Clutch Just Fab (old)|.

*Wearing Colour Pop lippie in Bher
*Hair: Conditioner only wash and go with Coco Conscious Collective Curly Concoctions (this took  5 minutes basically).

                                           
















No comments:

Post a Comment