Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Belted Peplum Top+Satin Skirt

I always say when shopping try to find pieces that you can where over and over different ways. I do feel not all of my wardrobe gets a enough time to shine so I try to make a conscious effort go recycle clothes.

 This particular blouse I got at a great price and I loved the colors. In my opinion, it's great for anytime of year, but it's especially great on a rainy Florida day. The bright colors kind of give me a "pick-me-up".

So today my hair was kind of going out of control which lead to a  "hair disaster" which I will be addressing this week. Kind of something I learned & would like to share.

Peplum top New York & Co (old)|satin skirt H&M similar here|bag Just Fab Miller Here|sunglasses Lulus here|heels Just Fab Teyla here|.

*currently loving this lippie from Mac. Brave Red.












No comments:

Post a Comment