Monday, June 16, 2014

Summer Wash & Go Routine with Eco Styler Gel and Paddle Brush (Youtube)

Hi loves! Since summer is coming back around I have to change up my wash and go routine. During the summer is hot, dry, rainy, and humid which makes my hair frizzy and dry. I like to use Eco Styler Gel during the summer months because it has a hold of 10 however, it tends to make my hair even dryer. I combat that with my curl replenishing gel that I make myself.

In the first few months after my big chop I owned a denman brush, but I did not like it and I threw it away. I have not brushed my hair since then. I have tried a few different methods for styling my hair like the praying hands method in conjunction with pH balanced hair products. I decided to try using my old paddle brush which I loved at one point when I had a relaxer. I liked it way more than the denman brush by far.











these pics were taken about three days after I filmed this video. It was pretty humid and my hair was still holding up pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment