Friday, February 7, 2014

Purple Midi Skirt Day to Night Look (Night Look first)

Hi loves! Tonight we went out for my husbands birthday to a steak restaurant. We were both pretty excited because we do not eat steak very often. I was planning on saving this outfit for my birthday later this month, but I have really been wanting to wear it so I figured why not. Its been pretty warm all week and justy luck it rains and ia 50 degrees today, luckilyi had a cute jacket handy.

I did both a day and night look for this skirt and the day look willnbe posted tomorrow. 


Jacket Forever 21 (in store) |Crop top Topshop (sold out) similar here |Midi skirt Choies here|Necklace JC Penney (Old| Heels Racine Just Fab Hello Kitty here| Bowtie Bangle Jewelmint here















Charleys Steakhouse Tampa, Porterhouse for two



No comments:

Post a Comment