Friday, December 20, 2013

Fashion Friday: Carpe Diem



I have been obsessing and loving Tartan print the last couple of months. I have eyed several skirts, but finally settled on this one. So, can you all believe Christmas is next week? Or that 2014 is right around the corner? It kind of makes me think what goals will I be setting for myself next year in my personal life and blog...What I do know is that I want to seize the day more often. I spend way too much time contemplating what things that I can not control. I want to spend more time enjoying life now that both myself and my husband have graduated college. What are some of your goals for 2014?



Tartan Midi Skirt Windsor here


Clutch Uptown Lace Just Fab here
Bracelets Jewelmint



Belt H&M

Carpe Diem Tank here



I was featured today on a great blog called March Forth- A Faith & Fashion Blog. check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment