Friday, May 24, 2013

H&M Conscious Collection 2013 Lookbook


H&M Conscious Collection 2013 In the Jungle

H&M Conscious Collection Florals in the Jungle

H&M Conscious Collection Florals in the Jungle by fashiontolive featuring h&m dresses


Hi Loves! I love all these outfits that I  purchased from H&M and I was lucky enough to win the clutch for free from H&M. These clothes are so light weight and comfortable  I love that they are made from recyclables and I am a strong advocate of sustainable fashion. I took advantage of the 15% off coupons that H&M is giving out to customers who bring in their old clothes to be recycled. I am in love with this fabulous jungle print and screen prints also. I only wish I could have gotten some of the party/formal wear, but it was only being sold at certain stores. All of these items can be found at H&M now with exception to the clutch.

shorts Hollister (old)
Earrings Golden Age Jewelmint
Watch and bracelet Michael Kors


No comments:

Post a Comment