This was my first night attending Fashion week in my home town!! I was
SO excited being able to attend this event at the Ritz in historic Ybor
City. I will upload pictures of the fashion show Tuesday along with the
YouTube video
| I LOVED this maxi skirt 32.99 at Cotton On and the Shirt was 19.99 |
| Asos Purse, Chain Belt New York & Co |
| Shoes Just Fab| Jenn |
| Wearing Jewel Mint JEWELRY from my September Showroom |
| Historic Ybor City Tampa, Fl |
| The Ritz |
| Fashion to Live on the Red Carpet! |
The YouTube Video
so pretty! love your dress =)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog! want to follow each other? let me know!
Melanee
xo
melaneeshale.blogspot.com
Aw thank you!! I am already following you! If you want just follow me back! Thanks so much for stopping by!! Take care!
DeleteI love the look especially the skirt; it's nice and flory and not too heavy. Wish I could have met you at the Tampa Bay fashion show last month. Keep up the good work!!
ReplyDeletewww.fashionistacircle.blogspot.com
thanks! take care!
DeleteI found this blog post interesting and informative. The content is well organized and provides several useful points for readers. I appreciate the effort put into researching and explaining the topic. Looking forward to reading more helpful articles like this.
ReplyDeleteMadhur Night Jodi Chart
Madhur Night Panel Chart