Saturday, April 28, 2012

シ The Look For Less: spring stripes video one シ

The official Youtube Video. Hi guys I worked so much on this video because I fell in love with the song and I wanted everything to be just right. The first video ran a little long and that's when I decided to make this a vol. 1 and vol. 2. I was really trying to keep each outfit under 30$ so anyone could go out an buy these looks. I live in Florida so I tend to dress more laid back during the day. I hope you like it!


striped tanks from Forever 21. Cuffed Sailor Shorts Forever 21

Jean Jacket Forever 21, Classic 5 pocket jeans Forever 21

teal bracelet Forever 21. Jewel Mint "Royal Ascot" Ring


(old) Jessica Simpson Pumps from Macy's

(Old) Teal necklace New York and Co

High waisted jeans (new) Windsor and head band from Ulta

No comments:

Post a Comment