Saturday, March 3, 2012

New Purses! Michael Kors Hamilton Chain tote


Michael Kors Hamilton Chain Tote

Luggage Hamilton Chain tote with 14k gold hardware

Michael Kors Hamilton Chain tote in Vanilla and Luggage

Michael Kors wallet in Luggage

I finally got my first Michael Kors purse from Macy's. I had to get the large because I carry so much stuff. After returning the first pink ostrich leather bag in the store I had to settle for a brown one in leather for the same price. This is a very lovely purse although a bit heavy. It comes with a strap that is not detachable and 14k gold accents. It is large on the inside with 4 flaps for cell phones or cameras. It also has one zip pouch on the inside. I like the purse so much I want it in black and vanilla also! This purse looks fresh and new with a positive style and allure that any purse connosuer can appreciate. I look forward to styling it with many outfits.

1 comment: