Monday, June 19, 2017

Satin Bomber Jacket + V Neck T-shirt + Boyfriend Jeans

                                   

Happy Monday loves! Today was another rainy day here in Tampa so I decided to put together a casual and bright look featuring Just Fab from head to toe in some of my favorite pieces. The boyfriend jeans have been a long time favorite of mine for about 3 or 4 years and they always fit just right even after they have been washed. My next favorite item is the v-neck t-shirt. These have been trickling into my showroom a few at a time and when they do I buy them immediately. The v-neck t's are super super soft and I love how baggy they are. Next, is an item I usually would not buy, but its the bomber jacket. Its a great purchase and looks way more expensive than it was.

UPDATE: So I got word from Scotties Tissues that the kitten adoption went extremely well and in Tampa & Boston over 400 kittens and cats found their "forever homes"! Thanks so much to everyone who shared the post or even went to adopt!

T-Shirt: Just Fab
Boyfriend jeans: Just Fab
Bomber jacket: Just Fab
Heels:  Just Fab "Nikkita"
Bag: Louis Vuitton Papillion
Earrings: Kendra Scott Elle in rose quartz
Bangle: Kendra Scott Elton in rose quartz
Bangle: Kendra Scott Candice
Lipstick: Color Pop Taurus













No comments:

Post a Comment