Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Date Night: Retro Cherry Print Dress + Heels

                            

Hi loves! I needed a much needed break from everything the last 2 weeks so forgive me if I look overly excited in these photos; its my first time out in about 9 days. Today, we finally got date night underway after about 5 cancelations. I got to wear another retro styled dress from New York & Co which are my favorite. They don't always fit perfectly because I am petite, but I just love them. I hope you all enjoy your week! XOXO

Retro Cherry dress: New York & Co
Heels: Sam Eleman "Aisha" (not recent)
Necklace: Kendra Scott "Rayne" Green
Earrings: Kendra Scott  "Elle" Green
Bangles: Kendra Scott "Andy"
Lipstick: MAC Brave Red

                              












No comments:

Post a Comment