Monday, March 13, 2017

March x2 2017 Fabletics- Live Out Loud Collection




Hi guys! I realized that I never posted this Fabletics review and I wanted to go ahead and do it before these items sale out. this is the rain forrest print from over the summer and its currently up to 50% off if you join Fabletics and make a purchase of 44.95. The print is just as bright and vibrant as it looks and the full outfits that I purchased are all unique pieces that I have never purchased before..








Mica
Joel Tank
Yogi Capri

I wasn't crazy about the shirt. I have been noticing that Fabletics will come out with some odd shirts to pair with their bottoms. You save more money if you buy the whole outfit at once, however, after buying a few outfits with odd shirts I realize I would rather just buy the bottoms and pay the extra money. The shirt and capris fit true to size and I am wearing an xxs as usual. Sometimes these prints can fade when you wash them, but I didn't have any issues with that. The yogi capris



Winn Mid Rise Capri
Snapdragon Reversible Bra

I think this was the fist pair of Winn capris that I purchased (I have about 3 now). On me these capris do fit almost high waisted.








   Boas
sol tank
Carrie Short-carnival print
oula Tank






No comments:

Post a Comment