Monday, March 20, 2017

First Day of Spring: One Shoulder Flounce Top + Shorts + Flats

                             

Happy first day of Spring! I am so happy it is no longer winter and that we have 2 extra hours of sunlight. I wanted to wear something laid back and fun, but Spring-y today so I chose this cute pastel top that I scored from Just Fab's last sale for $12.00. This is a pretty typical look for me during the week if I am not wearing workout clothes already. So is anyone else feeling the energy of Spring yet? XOXO

One Shoulder Flounce Top: Just Fab
Shorts: Not recent, similar here
Earrings: Kendra Scott "Skylar"
Flats: Just Fab "Rosalinda"
Bag: Just Fab "Francois"
Mixed crystal pink wrap: Nakamol
Turban: Makeupbyrose
Lipstick: MAC Arianna Grande 2


















No comments:

Post a Comment