Saturday, February 11, 2017

Tampa (Gasparilla) Knight Parade: Boatneck Side Slit Dress x2 + Blanket Scarf



Hi loves! Today was a really busy day for us because there were two important events going on that I wanted to attend. A little while ago, my husband revealed to me that he had never been to Gasparilla in Tampa and I couldn't believe it! I made it my mission to get him to one of the parades this year because you can't live here and never go to Gasparilla.

Boatneck Side Slit Dress: Just Fab
Plaid Scarf: Cejon (not recent)
Heels: Just Fab "Alandra"
Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in Goldstone
Necklace: Kendra Scott Rae (not for sale)
Bag: Louis Vuitton Alma
Lipstick MAC Viva Glam Ariana Grande 2














Deviled eggs with chorizo and black truffle oil- Gluten Free

Grilled grouper with crab, jasmine rice, and spinach- Gluten Free

Steamed muscles with chorizo ( was told it was gluten free, but after testing it I found that it wasn't).





No comments:

Post a Comment