Sunday, July 24, 2016

Sexy Pleated Wrap Dress + Heels

                                     

Happy Sunday loves! Today I am wearing one of my favorites and wardrobe favorites the wrap dress. This is a "true" wrap dress meaning it literally wraps all the way around the body. Last week was pretty slow for me since I have been planning out an upcoming trip which now, as of today, the plans changed again! One thing I have had a lot of fun doing this summer are my simple boho chic hairstyles that last 2 weeks at a time. I have been mulling over some new styles I want to try as well as working on my Garnier Fructis Whole Blends Series reviews. I hope you all have a fab week!
XOXO

Pleated wrap dress  in red Just Fab here| Heels Just Fab "Enchantra" here| Kendra Scott Sadie Spear earrings here|.

*Wearing Colour Pop Metallic Lipstick in Zebra








No comments:

Post a Comment