Sunday, May 22, 2016

Street Tacos w/ Hubby and Fabulous Prints from H&M!

Happy Sunday loves!  I am so excited that it is 1 month from summer, I am so ready for the summer rain to give me life! Today I am wearing a simple, but favorite pair. H&M always has bold prints and great styles for a low price that I love to mix and match; I was in love with these rich greens when I came across them earlier this month. The top and pants were under 40$ which I love! Today hubby and I slept in and went out for street tacos for dinner. I hope you all have a fabulous Sunday!
XOXO

                                         

T-Shirt H&M (In store)| Harem pants H&M (in store)| Kendra Scott Danielle Earrings hereAndy Bangle Kendra Scott hereBucket Bag "Hayes" Just Fab here| Heels Just Fab "Reanne" (old)|.

*Lippie: Urban Decay Temper

*Hair: Wash and Go



















No comments:

Post a Comment