Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Gluten Free Dining Experience on Princess Cruises (YouTube)



Hi loves! As usual I have prepared a video of the gluten free foods that I ate while on a (new) cruise. I have never sailed with Princess Cruises before so I know this information will be beneficial. If any of you are looking for info on gluten free dining on Holand America that vlog is here and Royal Caribbean is here.

              



The video covers commentary on the following:

 dining on the main dining hall "Concerto" for breakfast and dinner.

Lunch Dining at the lido or Buffet

Room Service

I did eat also at Sabatini's (Dinner)

The private Island Pic Nic (Lunch)

All opinions are my own

Not sponsored


Lido Deck (pretty much my lunch everyday)



All of these meals are from the formal dining rooms and were prepared for me.



Seared Trout with Yucca

Ceviche GF

Jamaican Hot Pepper Pot GF

Boiled Lobster with Prawns and Rice GF

Dominican Rice & Beans with Flank Steak and Plantains


All of the pictures below are from the restaurant Sabatini's which is 25.00$ a person for a 6 course meal.

Insalata di Gamberi, Finocchi e Cannellini
marinated shrimp, shaved fennel and white beans, white truffle oil 
Gluten Free

Fagioli Bianchi e Cozze
white bean & black mussel soup
Gluten Free


Calamari Fritti Gluten Free fried calamari

Spaghetti allo Scoglio
langostino, diver scallops, tiger shrimp, vongole and black mussels in cherry tomato sauce made with GF spaghetti

Tris d’Aragosta:lobster three ways. 2/3 contained gluten so I only got the one.
Below are some pics of my families food. I was really impressed with the plating.





No comments:

Post a Comment