Sunday, November 1, 2015

November First: OOTD Print Maxi Dress + Shawl Blazer

Its November! I can not believe how fast this year has been going by! Just last November I was in Sarasota at this time. So, today I did not have anything planned to wear and I have a tendency to wear a lot of items that I buy for church once and then forget about them. I realized that I have only worn this dress one time and decided to wear it today. 

I love the structure and flow of the dress. Unlike some maxi's, this one has structure and elongates the body. New York & Co is great for dresses like this (I have a few) and the Eva Mendes Collection is great for making retro styled dresses.

Dress Eva Mendes Collection (old) similar here| Shawwl blazer Daily Look here| Flats Elana Just Fab here| Necklace Olivia & Grace Avery Necklace in Labradorite Rocksbox here (use code FASHIONTOLIVEXOXO for 1 month free)|

*Wearing Urban Decay Matte After Dark










                         

No comments:

Post a Comment