Monday, November 9, 2015

Cruise Lookbook: Lilly Pulitzer Smart Casual Jumpsuit

Hi loves! The was the first night of the cruise and we were all pretty beat from the drive so I decided to wear this jumpsuit to dinner. We always eat in the formal dining room because they can prepare gluten free dinner for me and the dress code was "smart casual". When on vacation I like to keep it simple and pack light (which is still a lot for me) so I was happy I had this jumpsuit.

Tia Strapless Jumper Lilly Pulitzer here| lace clutch Just Fab (old) similar here (Noah)| Heels Oceana Just Fab sold out similar here| jewelry Margarete Elizabeth Diamond Aqua Bangle,
Gorjana Vista Cuff, Perry Street Brianna Bracelet Rocksbox here| use code FASHIONTOLIVEXOXO to get 1 month free here!.

*Wearing MAC Ruby Woo









No comments:

Post a Comment