Saturday, July 4, 2015

Lilly Pulitzer Beach Wear + Fourth Of July Vlog Pics

Hi loves! I hope you all had a fabulous day! I wanted to touch base tonight with the beach wear that I wore today as well as share a few vlog pics. It has been a long day and I literally just got home after making many many stops at friends and family's houses. We started off the day visitng Pass-A-Grille Beach and then heading over to my parents house for lunch. Then later we visited friends who were hosting a cookout. 

Wrap Lully Pulitzer here| Bikini lilly Pulitzer here & here| sandals (I bought these while at Atlantis (Bahamas) back in February)| Sunglasses Raybans Clubmasters (RX)|.




















Lunch at my parents house

dinner at my friends house (although I did not eat, nothing GF)



Finally, my dinner. All I wanted was a grilled gluten free hot dog all day! XOXO




















No comments:

Post a Comment