Thursday, April 23, 2015

Birthday Turn Up! Lace Swing Dress + Cute Sandals

Hi loves! I have been sick the last two weeks and I finally emerged from my condo to go to my brothers birthday dinner. I had a great time and enjoyed my time at Jackson's with my family. This weekend I actually have plans (I forgot that I did) so I will see what actually happens with that. My braid out is not surviving lol. I need to touch it up with more product. For me that's not a big deal, but that's how I know if a product works in my hair. If I can use little product and it stays mositurized and in tact for a few weeks. My hair also is not used to being braided. I have done maybe 4 braid outs in 3 years. I guess I do prefer twist outs. Anyhow, I will be touching this up with the same products and we will then see how it looks. Its been like this for a week now.

Swing Dress Lulus here| Heels Just Fab Gloria here| Clutch Just Fab (old)| Necklace Jewelmint here|

*Wearing MAC Heroine













Coopers Hawk Tampa- gluten free wedge salad

Hubby's food not GF


my food, GF seared tuna with rice



















No comments:

Post a Comment