Friday, December 5, 2014

2014 Top Holiday Shoe Picks From My Shoe Wall-Just Fab




Hi loves! I am here today with a post that was highly anticipated by myself. I love shopping -and collection- the holiday heels every year and could not wait to share with you my picks for 2014. Right now the Just Fab holiday shop is currently 30% off + you can earn Just Fab cash here. A lot of my heels are sold out because one: I have been shopping the holiday shop since 2012 when I first became a brand ambassador for Just Fab and two: because duh, the holiday shoes always sell out quickly. If you were lucky enough to snag any any of these heels you are sitting pretty.


So in my photos I have intermixed heels from my Holiday collection from 2012-2014. While I have mentioned a lot of these are sold out now there are still other heels available for purchase on several websites. So, the question is how many of you love to plan out outfits for the holidays? Back when I used to work in the corporate world I always had at least one holiday party to attend as well as the family party. I also plan holiday looks for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. I got started early this year when I purchased the red Jagger heels in September because they screamed "wear me in December". 

From this post I am seeing that I am lacking some gold holiday heels so I may be on the look out this month to see if anything comes up. All of these heels are perfect for any holiday occasion. I hope you all have a great holiday season! Its my favorite time of the year and honestly my love of heels only makes it better! Lets all share in the festivities!
XOXO

Just Fab Hadley

Just Fab Desdemona ankle boots.

Just Fab Raven Stilettos.

The spiked open toe booties --Just Fab Jagger (in red and in black).


Just Fab Turlington Stilettos (sold out, but Delphyne is a great lace stiletto that is just as cute)


Just Fab Hadley (out of stock, however Shoe Dazzle has a similar heel).

Just Fab Darla (also currently sold out, but there are similar cute studded flats available on the site).








Hadley-2014 Holiday Collection
Darla-2014 Holiday Collection
Jagger--LUXE in black 2013
Jagger--LUXE in red 2014
Raven--LUXE 2013
Turlington--LUXE in black 2013
Desdemona-2013 Holiday Collection
Yuki-2012 Holiday Collection
--2012 Holiday Hello Kitty Collection 

No comments:

Post a Comment