Sunday, October 19, 2014

Weekend Style Report: Fur Vest+Booties

There are some styles that have remained popular and this is one of them which makes me happy. I have been eyeing a fur vest for some time now. I had one a few years ago that was really long and furry, but I returned it because it was a bit too long and too furry. I found the perfect vest for me this weekend when I wasn't even looking.

For my hair I just did a quick twist and curl using Giovanni Direct Leave in and Eco-Styler Gel

Fur Vest H&M here also love this one here| Top Express here|Skirt Forever 21 here| Booties Altuzarra For Target here| Earrings Jewelmint here|"Hanger"Necklace Jewelmint here| Bracelet Jewelmint here| Bag Michael Kors Selma here|.
















                           










No comments:

Post a Comment