Monday, September 15, 2014

OOTN: Altuzarra For Target-Ruby Hill Wrap Dress

Hi loves! I wore this dress out to dinner Sunday evening. I had placed my initial order for the Altuzarra capsule collection online, but as the day wore on I realized that this dress was going to sale out, so I rushed to a local target and got the last one. I was thinking I could probably wait on this dress and buy it on sale, but by Sunday afternoon it was sold out! 

On to the dress. I know I'm going to do a review on my haul next Monday, so I will keep this brief. I love this ruby red color & the drape of the fabric. To me, this dress is breathtaking.

Altuzarra For Target-Ruby Hill Wrap Dress here| Altuzarra Ankle Boot here| Necklace Jewelmint Opera pearl necklace & darling Audrey earrings here| Clutch Audacious Just Fab here| Sunglasses Lulus here.

                         

















                               

No comments:

Post a Comment