Thursday, September 4, 2014

Jeans Lookbook Look 6: Red Blazer+Wide Leg Jeans+Studded Heels

I don't wear a lot of red. This is usually one of my fav looks to do with my red blazer because I love animal print + any solid color. I love buying blazers in every color and one day years ago Forever 21 had this blazer at 15$ in about 7 colors. Needless to say, that was an investment that has had exponential return (even if I don't wear red that often). I hope you all are enjoying your first week of September as we power through all these lookbook looks. We have 2 more full days left in the lookbook giveaway. Please be sure to stop by (video listed below) and enter my jewelry giveaway!

Red blazer Forever 21 similar here|white tank Fabletics here |sunglasses Lulus here |scarf (old) similar here| Wide leg jeans Just Fab here|heels Adora Lulus (sold out, but may be re-stocked) here & similar here| charm bracelet here use code Airie5 to save 5% off your order| Essential Jane Bag Bagsinc here|.









No comments:

Post a Comment