Monday, September 1, 2014

Labor Day OOTD: Jeans Lookbook Outfit 4 Frill Top+Shorts

Hi loves!  This outfit is in fact a look from a requested lookbook that I filmed this weekend. I liked this outfit so much I figured it would be perfect for today! Is everyone relaxing on this holiday or what? I haven't had much time to kick back,but I made the best shrimp curry last night! 

You all can expect the jeans Lookbook video later this week. I'm hoping tomorrow. 

Frill top Zara here (on sale!)| High Waist Shorts American Rag| Necklace Atlantis Jewelmint here| Jewelmint "Jewel of the Nile" Earrings & Bracelet Jewelmint here| "Berkly Clutch" Michael Kors sold out here| Sandals Athens Just Fab here| Sunglasses Aviators H&M (in store)| Charm Bracelet SoulFeel here .







No comments:

Post a Comment