Sunday, April 27, 2014

Fabulous Coral Peplum Dress (OOTN)

Hi loves! I wore this outfit just last night out with my husband. I have to say, I found this color palette to be rather refreshing! This dress is so wonderful and I have so much to say about it, but I have already filmed my review which I will be posting at midnight. This has been a fun week for me. I have been studying and trying to improve my makeup skills. I recently did a MAC haul and I have been playing with the new makeup as well as a sample of foundation they gave me. I was pretty excited how my makeup turned out today. I am still on the fence about the foundation though.

Dress Just Fab Brigette in coral here| Heels Just Fab Lotus here|Clutch Just Fab Candy Crush here| Necklace &  Earrings set Jewelmint Calypso here|.


                       







































No comments:

Post a Comment