Friday, March 7, 2014

Fashion Friday:Green With Envy

Hi loves! Its been such a hectic week for me because I am in the process of moving and packing up my office!! I have been dying to wear this beautiful green skirt that I ordered from Choies last month. My mother and grandmother say that the skirt is reminiscent of the type of skirts they wore back in "the day "every time they see me. Honestly, I can not get enough of this skirt! I may order it in red and black also.

Green Midi Skirt Choies here| Plaid Top Tommy Hilfiger Marshalls (Size medium in the little boys section)| Heels Just Fab Ambrosia here| Bag Michael Kors Selma| Cuff Ghery Cuff Jewelmint here.

                         













Check out my interview with Janaesaiquoi as this weeks featured street style blogger here


No comments:

Post a Comment