Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Vacation Lookbook: Bahamas She Inside Chiffon Mini Dress

Hi loves! So this was my last look on my Caribbean vacation. This look came together in an unplanned way since I was having wardrobe malfunctions with two of the items I purchased from She Inside. This dress the neck hole was sewn to small and I had to cut the back of the dress then pin it back together. And yes, this is a dress, but it was way too short to wear as one so I paired it with these leather leggings which I love. Overall I love how this look turned out.
Asos black envelope clutch similar here









She Inside Chiffon Mini Dress here
Heels Just Fab Luxe Caldecott here
Leather leggings Forever 21 here





Michael Kors Chronograph watch and bangles
Scarf 3.1 Phillip Lim For Target











This was a great surprise! I was featured on Fashion Bombshell Daily yesterday here

No comments:

Post a Comment